19 April 2012

Clinging

I was thinking and I realize that what leaves us unsatisfied is clinging on things or circumstances. And I don't speak only about sticking with a good things. Sometimes we're sticked on bad thing but we can't recognize that is bad because that thing can bring us feeling of security.
I don't want to look like some kind of guru, but I feel right now that would be 100 times easier to live when you know that anything doesn't matter and you can give up imediately. It has something to do with internal feedback.
Back in Europe I was men of good living standards with good position in society. Leaving my coutry I lost all of my statuses and I came here to discover that almost nothing is that important I can't give up. More and more I'm realizing that.
And also more and more I am discovering that live without all modern equipments is much easier. Of course that I'm forced to think like that. Of course that I don't have money for buying all that beautifull stuff from stores, but right now I'm feeling that I am much closer of  freedom. I simply don't care about other's opinion about me. That's a beauty of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment