07 May 2012

Job in Rio de Janeiro

I'll describe how to search for job, when you're in Rio de Janeiro irregular(without resident or working visa). Frankly, it's quite dificult. In a small cities it should be easier but in Rio de Janeiro all companies want to hire you on contract. It's called carteira assinada. But if you don't have appropriate type of visa, noone is going to employ you.
I was able to, thru my connections here, get a job as self-employee. That means I'll be paid for work that will be done. I don't want to say here that it's impossible get a job here as employee but due to regulation for asking and obtaining visa is quite dificult.
Beside the job for radio, I got job for one company that's responsible for the development of tourism in Rocinha. In this project will be included medial propagation of brand. I want to say that is dificult some brazilian how does internet work but looks like they fully suport my steps and decisions and that is on one side good for me because I don't need to use my argumentation skill but on the other side they will certainly blame me if we didn't succeed in my sector of work.
But let's say that is good start in Rocinha. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment