15 June 2012

Job in Rio de Janeiro 2

Heh, working in Rio de Janeiro isn't that easy as I tought and wrote here :) I was working for one man who wants to make a tourist agency in Rocinha. I was creating the site and helping him to create structure of his company because evidently he doesn't know anything about earns and costs. But after some time I realized that he always leaves me when I asked money. Aftere 100x asking money he told me that unfortunately he right now doesn't have money to pay me but he is trying to get sponsor of his project. Men it sucks. I stoped doing everything for him. I once again believed someone that it will be OK.

Sometimes I live (you too) in dream that everyone is pure and has the best intentions. But the reality is only ilusion and this was my excuse for not holding my life in my own hands. I'm sure that I knew it but I didn't admit it.

And Brazil has one advantage: if you make a mistake, you will know imediatelly. What I want to say is that after making mistakes there will be no dealey after misteke and before reality will notice you. This means for me that I will loose other 5kg of my weight.

Projects on internet are in advantage stage of making money but money is too small for debiting and what is more important when I'm not brazilian resident I don't have any accounts here. I'm solving that problem too but during all the restrictions have to wait more than I can handle without the food.

So I have to find a job. I noticed a lot of people that I know for "helping" me find the job. But I know that I have to make this alone.

For any qualified and unqualified type of work you have to submitt a CV. So I made my CV in portuguese. I spend hours to send my cv on internet, but if someone rarely responded and asked me if I have carteira de trabalho, he thanked me for my time and when I have my docs all right I can call him again. This sucks.

What remains is print out my curriculum and go for street. I've visited almost 50 businesses for offering my services. Should be noted that I can work on any possition in their business and my portuguese is advanced but until now is without responce. It's/I'm starting to be crazy.

So wish me good luck I'll go for street once again.

2 comments:

  1. je to neveselej post, tlačí čas a tlačí, ale nikdy není nic ztracený, pokaždý se otevřou dveře, sice to nejsou ty co jsi chtěl otevřít, ale šance jsou. Každopádně držím palce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vzdycky to nejak dopadlo :D a dopadne to i ted nejak

      Delete