22 June 2012

Job in Rio de Janeiro #3

Hey guys,
after never ending searching for job in Rio de Janeiro I started believe that I'm going to die here in my place full of rats and cockroaches. It was realy the worst situation I've ever experienced but not as that worst like working as stock broker.

I accepted that I'll maybe not be able to find a job here and get some money for surviving. I totally accept that I may have go back to my country with a shame of loser that I certainly am just like all of us. But what ust happend was awesome.

I just got a job!!

Yesterday I was in some interview in small restaurant in Ipanema. I explained to a proprietor that I'm here without carteira de trabalho (any work permission) and she hadn't any problem with that. I'll be doing waiter there and I'm starting today at 5.30 PM. It low classes work but I find that really better that calling to my clients that we just lost money in "our" portfoilio during the Greek election.

Reality helped me after I accept the worst scenario can happen. This is Brazil for me. It's fucking carusel.

So let's get a work! 

3 comments:

  1. No tak parada, dej zpravu jak to tam chodi.Budu ti drzet palce at ti to dobre dopadne. No a predpokladam , zee bzdleni mas porad gratis. Tak jeste neco malo usetris :D a bude lip

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura,
    sadly I'm without job but Rocinha is still there :)

    ReplyDelete